Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Owl Wednesday

Hello! Today is OWL WEDNESDAY!
I would like to take this moment to also welcome my new follower, WELCOME...
but this is a lot of pressure... because now I know that a couple of people observing my blog.
Um, plans for a new project with my lovely cousin Cara are going really well, it's called "Two Nerd Birds" and I will tell you all even MORE about it once our first *cough*product*cough* is released.

Cara: I can not make those owl figures, but how hard could it be? I mean really...
The kid in the owl costume is rediculous... but I kind of think that I would do that to my kids some day.
Speaking of kids, did you know that when you're pregnant, you're not supposed to have caffine?! I can't go nine months with out caffine of some sort! Good thing I'm not pregnant (and won't be for a REALLLLLY long time). Right? Yup.


At your beak and call

 It's a PHONE COVER!
I mean, come on! How cool is that. I really really want to find a pattern to make this... but I could probably figure it out on my own. If I tried really hard. 
This thing is SO neat, I really like the finish on it, because I don't like to mix my metals, and this one is in between gold and silver, so I could theoretically wear it with both. The wings close over the owl face and it's still super cute.
From a new shop, called LittleOddForest which has some interesting Indie items. I like how it's sort of subtlely owl-ish. Not BAM!! OWL IN YOUR FACE!

A sample dress from Modcloth that never went into production,
 but it's an owl print... and it's kind of cool.


I hope you all have an amazing Wednesday!

~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment