Sunday, July 31, 2011

Favorite Fridays (on Sunday)

I am finally back from camp...

This past week at camp was a little bitter sweet for me, because though I was happy to be back with my beloved, I had to realize that I'm no longer in "counselor" mode. I'm too old for this. I was by far the oldest counselor there, and though I may go back at a helper in a different context, I won't ever be a counselor again.

After loads of sleep and a nap today, I'm feeling quite refreshed and ready to get back into blogging...
but I'm very disappointed Cara that you didn't even blog once when I was gone! shame on you!
How was the beach with Maddy? How long did our cousins from the north stay?

ON TO FAVORITE FRIDAYS!


Woman of the Owl-r
(It looks like a nice length too... soo many are going SUPER long these days, that it's nice to see a little variation once in a while)

Carry On
I think I've become a little bit obsessed with accessories... They're just SOO COOL!

Every Ring is Coming up Roses
How very cool, the only thing that I don't like is the fact that it's not sized... it's a split band that's adjustable.. I guess that can be a blessing though too... since finger sizes change in accordance with the weather and such. I LOVE that the flowers are metal though. That's a classy touch.

Owl You Doin'?
Okay... so at first when I saw these Cara, I was like "how ridiculous is that? I would NEVER wear those!" Then I realized that I TOTALLY would wear them... and they would look awesome with my short hair... and they're owls! LOL!

World's Smallest Lookbook

Even before I saw the name of this necklace, I was thinking... "so it's like a handy guide so that I can know what to wear!"... and apparently that's the point. Someone must have gotten the memo of my need for inspiration. Anyway... it's great. and I love it.

More to come I'm sure...

enjoy your monday every one! I have laundry to get back to so that I have clothes to wear to work tomorrow...

~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment