Friday, July 27, 2012

Favorites Friday

1. Pinterest
I don't want to put any pressure on you, but if you don't have a Pinterest account, you need to get one.
Why?! You're asking me why?
Because... :
If you're the type of person who likes blogging and style and crafts, or design, makeup and celebs, then you will enjoy Pinterest.

If you're already on Pinterest then that's great! Come look me up here!



Wrap-sody in Blue

So I thought that today would be better than yesterday, but oh my gosh no.
I have had an *amazing* headache all day today. so I pretty much slept all afternoon.
yuch.
Still... I will endeavour to bring you a few more of my favorite things :-)

Another site that I'm on almost every day is Cape Cod Collegiate (which is a Tumbler thing)
The author (?) does an amazing job of bringing beautiful things to your attention and showing off style and flair.

Go Check out other cool things like this! on Cape Cod Collegiate's site


Speaking of Flair, do we all remember when Facebook had Flair?
(no, really, it was an app on there)
I miss Flair...

anyway,


VW Bus Iphone cover!
I am not an Iphone user, but this cover is almost enough to convince me that I should.
Man...
how adorable.
honestly.

well, on that note, I will sign off
I hope you guys all have a great weekend! and I'll see you later!

Ta!

~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment