Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Spoils from the War




 And here starts the showing of my "war spoils"... get it? It's the stuff I scored at the fourth of july library book sale... so that's the "spoils" and the "war" is because it was the fourth of july! I'M SO CLEVER!

 This one above is named "The untold story of Elvis' SECRET FBI FILES"  "plus! Elvis' last will and testament revealed for the first time!" "the sealed, top secret FBI file on the king of ROCK-N-ROLL" hehe, I'm excited about that one.
 Andi grabbed this one for me, and said "here Liddy, buy this... cause you like country. And this is country"
So I did.


The Fifth book in the increasingly inaccurately named Hitchhikers trilogy




 Everyone needs a biography of Jimmy Stewart!
Two crocheting and knitting books for projects I will eventually do. I love to knit and crochet! Do you know how?



~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment