Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy Fourth!

Car show after the parade... and some mangled up Corvette


The most beautiful Camaro EVER



Cara was sweet and took my photo for the day




Our site for watching the fireworks.


Cara and Me
 
I know that technically it's not the fourth anymore, but my day yesterday was SOO awesome that I couldn't make myself sit still long enough to blog about it!
You guys still get to hear about my long weekend, and how awesome it truly was.

The Fourth of July is one of my favorite holidays of the whole year, and this year was no let-down.

I went to the parade with my family, took candy from the small children around me ;-) and went to a carshow. After that I had a wonderful lunch that I didn't think of committing to film, a two hour nap and off to my cousin's house for supper!

My cousin is Cara, from Oh Mae Gosh! and she's my new blogging buddy.

Cause we're just too cute to keep apart ;-)

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday weekend!

~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment