Wednesday, July 6, 2011

July 6th

Oh Mae Gosh:
your HP face was PRICELESS! And just in general I liked the like 5 NaNoWriMo pictures you took. But I can't seem to remember what the No stands for! National November Write-a-book Month? Help!

And now: onto my day!


One of my joys in life is sleeping in.

Today, I did not.

And I am not happy about it.

Although, yesterday I made some wicked plans with a 6 y/o and a 3 y/o for a weekend that they're staying with us, so that adds a nice glow to my day.

Anyway, TODAY
I had to get up early so that we could get 25-30 bales of hay.

Not too bad of a job, because we're getting so few, but it's still pretty unpleasant. Grrrr.

Pics to come later.

I hope to document my day for you like  you documented your day, but I'm just gonna try to get the highlights of it...  no "morning Lydia" picture for you! hehehehe.


~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment