Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Owl Wednesday

Today, is actually Wednesday...
Aren't you proud of me for really posting on the day I'm supposed to?
Thanks,
I am too.
:-)
Susan's Necklace
Why is it "Susan's"? Because Susan and Modcloth invented it, or something like that.
I'm not sure.
But I like it because it's a very 'native' print with the fancier owl...
so they 'go'.



Owly thingy-ma-bobber
So for a while, I thought that It was important to say the exact names of the things that I'm referring to on my OW posts, but really... who cares? I put the links below the pictures, and that should be enough... right?
Yeah... I think so too.
So that's what I'm going to do from now on.
who cares about the names?!
I don't.

:-D


Pocket-watch Necklace OF AWESOME!
OH MY GOSH!
This watch/necklace is a thing of great beauty!
I mean COME ON!
I love it to death, and I would totally wear it. I know that it's not "owl" anything,
and therefore should technically go on my "favorites Friday" post, but I just couldn't keep this one mum!

Fun story:
I was interpreting yesterday at a middleschool, and I saw this hearing boy start to fingerspell to himself (that's spelling in Sign Language... it's called fingerspelling)... and I watched him for a minute as he slowely spelled out "Y-O-U A-R-E A B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L..." and then he was called away to something else...
but I would love to know who that message was meant for, who was he practicing for? It was adorable and it warmed my heart to see it. :-)

Happy Wednesday!

~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment