Friday, June 3, 2011

June 3rd

Fret not dear ones, the week is not yet out (I told you once upon a time that I would try to post an outfit once a week)... I still have tomorrow!

This week hasn't been an easy one, I've taken on the job of teaching a two week class of sign language to a class of senior high students. It's keeping me quite busy this week. That continues next week too, but I'll make a concerted effort to show what my "teach the children" outfits look like. (warning, nothing fancy, since their class is pretty laid back... heels would stick out like a sore thumb).

This week is a big festival in Grand Rapids Michigan and I'm going to participate as an interpreter at the event. I may post some pictures of my adventures there, and what outfit I choose.

Be prepared.
It is coming.


~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment