Monday, June 13, 2011

A Few Favs

I can't get over this new Owl obsession. I'm so glad that fashion is going this way.

I can't get the pictures up here yet, but hopefully soon I will.
For now then, here are the links : Owl dangles, and Owl studs.

Honestly, how great are they? I love love love them
And they're such a good buy! Not too expensive at all.
What's stopping me then? I don't have my ears pierced. And even though I really really really want to get 'em pierced, my parents won't have it. AARRGH

It saddens me, because I could have so many more accessories to choose from if I could just wear earrings.

Still... I hold onto the hope that they will waiver on this decision and I'll be able to finally pierce my ears.
Maybe when I move out... or when they're gone for some weekend ;-)



Also, today I finished my new layout/color scheme on my blog. Do you like it? I am quite pleased with the results.

Let's end this thing on a high note :-)

A few more favorites...
Are you My Mummy? Babie onesie, for all of you Dr. Who fans out there.

<>
Breate Fire Ring


No comments:

Post a Comment