Sunday, June 12, 2011

30 for 30 (June 12, Sunday)

*sigh*

Kendi, from Kendi Everyday is doing a 30 for 30. My first experience with a 30 for 30 was from Academichic, and it was so inspiring. I immediately wanted to start my own challenge... after a shopping trip, naturally ;-)

But that's not the point of the challenge, the point is to see what you  can make out of your already existing wardrobe.

Every time I see some other blogger try it, I'm tempted. Kendi is putting on an official challenge, and I was surprised and excited to see all of the bloggers who had signed up! There must be a couple hundred!

My first thought was.... "wow, how much fun would THAT be?" and then my next one was "gosh darn it Lydia you don't have time for that! You'd go crazy!"

But what if I'm NOT too busy for that?! What if it would make my life easier? I already have a select few clothes that I rely on... so this would just be one more step in way I'm already headed.

The issue? Kendi's 30 for 30 starts tomorrow.... and I'm far from being ready.
So I'm going to take this week, thoroughly clean my room, organize, and start picking out what clothes would be appropriate for the challenge... then I'll come back to you on Monday the 20th and give my report (on weather or not I think that I can do this).

Wish me luck!!!

If anyone has advice to offer, I'd be more than happy to hear it :-)

~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment