Thursday, November 18, 2010

Novemeber 18

My resolution didn't last long, but I did go for a week.
I count that a small victory.

Today I'm going shopping with my sister. We're going because Kohls has a sale! And that means that my Dutch blood is rushing and I can't wait to find some awesome deals!!

We are heading out, around 2:00 today, and I hope to get to three different stores, Kohls, Old Navy, and Platos Closet.
    All of those places tend to have good sales that I love.
My sister isn't much for shopping so we're driving seperately so that she can leave after she gets shopped out.. I have a longer stamina than her (luckily), she'll probably only get through Kohls.

Here are the things that I hope to bring back to you:

Pattern!!!!

tights
jackets
skirts
... and maybe a shirt or too...

(all of those in patterns if I can)

I will let you all know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment