Monday, November 8, 2010

First post of the Month

    Today I have made the resolution to not buy any clothes for the month of November. I don't know what you're like, but for me, this will be extremely painful. I realized about two months ago that I go shopping every week and usually come home with a shirt or bag. I am addicted and it's dangerous.
    I have awesome clothes in my wardrobe but I have been neglecting them. That's all about to change. I am not going to do the full on challenge of "30 in 30" like I've seen in other blogs (http://www.academichic.com/), I'm not limiting myself to thirty items from my wardrobe, but I am limiting myself to MY wardrobe.

We'll see how this goes. Seeing as a big part of my life is "window" shopping online, I expect much grief in the future.

On the bright side, it'll only be a three week commitment because I wasn't inspired until the second week of November.

Why not just go through the first week of December you say?

Because December is stressful and busy enough without having to limit my clothes too. Sometimes I just need that release of a good day shopping.

I'm starting by planning my outfit for work tonight. Doing all of this with clothes that I haven't worn in a while. I am looking forward to rediscovering my clothes.

Here starts my three week sabbatical.

and.... go!

No comments:

Post a Comment