Monday, August 27, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

I've told my cousin Cara this before,
but when I envision myself in my future house,
I keep seeing myself in dresses.
GREAT dresses...
I see myself with a happy-go-lucky singing-with-the-birds
Snow White type of life once I buy my house.
But now, I tend to romanticize things... I'll prolly end up in nasty old sweat pants everyday :-(
I CAN DREAM THOUGH!
And maybe if  I dream hard enough, it'll become real.
I'm all about following your dreams these days.
If you want to try something, then do it! We're young!
We have the whole world at our fingertips! You're the only thing holding you back.
:-D
 
So that's the attitude that started me out this year, it's why I'm still pursuing the weight loss "dream"
(instead of always *thinking* "I want to be thinner..." and "when I'm older I'm not going to be like this" TAKE ACTION!) And (though it may not seem like a lot, it is to me) I've lost 11 pounds and I'm going for another 15 :-)
 
Also, I've always really admired the girls who have fashion blogs, who have made it into their career, and who are doing amazing and beautiful things.
Well, even though I don't need another career, I am going to do my own part to actually work towards having what I admired in them.
Why just sit back and be jealous of something that with a little (or a lot!) of work you can have!!!
 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So this coming week we shall be prepping to go on vacation... yay!
So in honor of that, I just want to throw out a few "dream" outfits that I think would fit perfectly for the days ahead :-)



comfy, flowy, sweet, and easy to move around in.


the simple skinny jean in one of my favorite colors :-)



What better than a stylish flat to run around all day in?!



;-)

Casual and stylin.

I hope you all have a happy Monday

Ta!

~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment