Thursday, January 5, 2012

Favorites Friday in the New Year

Oh my pets,
This has been a semi-rough ending to this day, 
I'm all achy and stuff... yuch.

But I thought I would end it by posting an early edition of my old love: Favorites Friday!

I've found a new blog-crush!
 Elsie larson

You may remember this face... or really, you may remember THIS face:

Pinned Image

I've discovered the real source of this picture, and it's from her blog called 
and boy is it ever.

She has tons of great hair/makeup ideas, outfits, and just beautiful pictures everywhere! 
So I highly recommend that you guys go check her out.

*ahem* Pinterest.
Need I say more? 
I have had my profile on there for about 1 1/2 weeks, and I'm loving all of the great things I can find...
actually, that's how I found "A Beautiful Mess".

Anyway... I have to call it a night, because I'm beat, and I have to work tomorrow.

but I love you all!


~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment