Friday, October 21, 2011

Favorites Friday

Seine Sunset Dress
soo pretty so pretty so pretty.
 


 At first this dress is all, calm and sweet... then you turn around and WOW!
Foam Design

It turns into this! And I'm in love.
 I like tea, and I think that this little guy is very sweet.
 I would love to have him floating in my cup!
Armed with Technology Tea Infuser

And he's all like "I'm so happy to be in your cup!"


I am falling more and more in love with old styles like this
Eva Franco Earthen Angel
it's so pretty and the pattern is sweet but bold.
Again, black, lace *!* and classy. I approve.

This Friday is going to be a real 'win' for me. I have it off from work and I am spending it:
1. doing bills
2. cleaning my room
3. working on my dad's birthday present with my sister
4. Shopping with the sister!

I'm excited, and I hope that you are all having a nice Friday too.

~Lydia~

No comments:

Post a Comment