Friday, October 7, 2011

Favorites Friday

What's my favorite thing today?
God's protection.
I was on the job today and the school's van that I was riding in got rear-ended by a drunk driver.
We were mostly safe, all with sore necks and two students with minor (?) injuries who were taken to the hospital to get checked and taken care of. (I'm not sure of their status since I was taken to a separate ambulance and didn't see or hear the details).

It was scary though and I just praise God that we are all (mostly) okay and that no one was fatally injured.
The other driver was okay, but has been taken into custody due to the drunken status.

This week has been full of ups and downs, stressful and terrible at times and then completely wonderful and couldn't-get-better at others.

Let me tell you about one of the later instances!

Last night I went to an interpreted play of Shakespeare's "Twelfth Night" and it was GREAT!
I love going to plays, so I am totally biased when I give my opinion.

I hope that tomorrow I won't have too sore of a neck from the whip-lash, but I'll keep you updated,

and if you've been following my vlog at TwoNerdBirds on YouTube then you will have heard by now that my newly pierce ears were infected.
Well, thanks to some quick work and really nice salves, I have already beat the infection and the swelling has gone down substantially. Thanks to God for that too. I can't take much more drama this week.


Have a good weekend! TGIF!


~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment