Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Starting in August!

Hello my lovelies,

Starting this August (yes that does actually mean on Friday in 3 days) I am going to be starting a new project!
as you will see by my ticker on the right, I am just finishing up a series on my YouTube channel. On there as been vlogging every single week day in July, doing a how to series.
I think I'm actually gonna miss doing something everyday. It's been a lot of fun and I've done a lot of great things. So I've been thinking about what new projects start, and I've been inspired by my friend on facebook who has been doing a picture every day during her 25th year. That made me think, because I don't write in a diary anymore, and I'm not going to vlog every day that's way too big of a commitment right now... so I'm going to take a page out of her play book and upload a picture everyday that kind of encapsulates what's my day has been about or one amazing thing that happened. and I think it's going to be really fun way to document kind of how life goes and how it develops and how things change.

I think this will be especially poignant this year because I'm at a point where I'm starting to look for a house of my own I'm really becoming an adult (lol) and I've just been working on developing who I am as a person.

But my sappy stuff is over for right now hahaha, I am done until next year at this time when I write a post kind of recapping all that's happened.

I hope you guys enjoy and that we can share some fun things together!
see you on Friday!

~ta~
Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment