Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Owl Wednesday


They're cute...
I mean, they're adorable!
And they're all these different colors!
That's about it.
For me, I like a little more class and subtlety when I go for a fad thing like this.
They're just a tad...gaudy... I hated to say that because you know how much I love Modcloth!
They're cutsie, but they're not quite my style, that's all I'm saying...
and now onto some things that ARE my style!

More me-ish. If you know what I mean






OH MY GOSH
Okay, okay.
So I think that I've posted about this phone pouch before, but COME ON!
How could I not talk about something as great and cute and sweet as this?!
And honestly, I'm a sucker for crocheted things.

Really, when I look at it, it makes me think of my chest of yarn,
and now I have decided to make my own Owl Phone cover, inspired by Modcloth's!
YAY ME!

Have a great Wednesday!
and Happy Christmas!

~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment