Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wednesday April 27

Feeling Inspired?
I sure am.
Who or what are you inspired by?
I'm especially inspired by a new blog I'm following, called Clothes Horse.
Link in the doobly doo.
Nerdfighters?
Anyone?
Doobly Doo?
Bummer.

Mint Sorbet Nail polish by Sally Hansen
Mom's old ring


My Gray Go-To sweater with half sleeves~Target
purple tank top~Target
Yellow patterned skirt~Meijer


Gray sweater~Target
Purple tank~Target

Purple flats~Payless

One of these days I'll figure a way to take a picture of my WHOLE outfit. Then you'll be impressed. :-)
I have a wonderful plan where I'm going to take all of my regular spending money and pile it up until I have enough to go on a shopping spree and buy cool Indie/vintage clothing... or what ever sparkly thing catches my eye ;-)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment