Tuesday, April 19, 2011

April 19th

Today is no big day, to be sure, but I am feeling inspired.
I got some new makeup yesterday, and I love experimenting with that, so when I got dressed after yoga (that's right, I've started a yoga routine) I decided to pair some fun things.



The new makeup: Wet N Wild, Perfect Pair Eye Wand.
That's an eyeliner at one end, and a complimenting eye shadow at the other, they're really nice and creamy.
I got two kinds, Smoke/Lilac and Java/Champagne.
They're really pretty and I'm wearing the Java/Champagne one right now. But I totally can't wait to try out the Lilac, it looks so pretty, and the eyeshadow is subtle, which is important to me because I don't want to look TOO done-up.

To top it all of, I'm wearing Maybelline's Great Lash "Very Black" mascara. I've tried other brands, and ones that claim to be "non-clumping" or "extra volume" but none of them have worked as well as Maybelline.


What products have you guys found to work?

Yesterday I cleaned out my closet, and that always brings to the front old clothes that I've forgotten about... allow me to demonstrate:





A bright pink shirt with good detail


long sleved shirt adds warmth and style

All in all, plus a pair of wide leg dark wash jeans, that's my outfit for today. Fun but warm and comfortable.
More updates to come

No comments:

Post a Comment