Thursday, September 27, 2012

Let's Just Take A Moment,

And revel in how cool the world is.

Who'd've thunk that I would have a blog. And that I would stick with it long enough to see the 100th post. (now the 101st)

Last night I was thinking about blogs and how when i read my favorite ones, I feel like I'm connected to the writers, I feel like I'm friends with them, invested in their wins and their losses. 
I don't normally just write posts about my days, because I feel like my days aren't fascinating enough for all of that... or I think that if I write a big whole paragraph or page long text then people won't take the plunge and read it. 
Oh my gosh, here, on my own Blog (!) I'm afraid to be myself! How dumb is that?
I don't know you, and if you stop by for one visit, and decide that you're not interested in reading more, that's fine! It's your deal and this is my deal and people are all different and looking for different things in life. 
Wow, when did this become a rant? 
Let's stop.

Alrighty, on another note, let's keep it a little up-beat,
This Saturday I'm going to watch my first LIVE RUGBY GAME! in GR, and I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but IT'S GOING TO BE FREAKING AWESOME!!!
Rugby is seriously the best sport ever, and I'm not a sports kinda girl, so that's really saying a lot. 
So this weekend, rugby, and next weekend I'm going to ARTPRIZE! Woo hoo! I've been looking forward to this all year, and I'm stoked. 
So look for posts concerning the above mentioned things... I shall make a concerted effort to document all happenings :-)

Ta!

~Liddy~

No comments:

Post a Comment