Sunday, May 29, 2011

May 29, Sunday

Hello All,

Just because I haven't posted lately doesn't mean that I haven't been thinking about you or that I haven't been endeavoring to make good fashion choices. It's just that I can't seem to find the right time or way to photograph my outfits.

Do you guys ever have issues with this?

My main issue maybe that I have only told one person that I'm doing this, and that was out of necessity (she found my outfit pictures).

How did you break it to your family that you were making a "fashion blog"?
Did you ever fear telling someone?
I guess my fear is that they'll think I'm not fashionable enough to do this.
BUT IT'S MY FASHION

it doesn't matter, I'm still afraid.

I will try to upload at least one outfit a week, that's a good starting goal, right? I thought so too.

Let me show you a few things I've been drooling and dreaming over...Dress-tined-to-Be-Together,
Dr Who Items, and Love Culture

No comments:

Post a Comment